Is Turnaround Tuesday Nearly Over Already?
- Corrective forces that took hold in the foreign exchange market yesterday extended their hold today
- The news stream is light and it won’t pick up much in the North American session
- Italian President Mattarella is being embraced as a check on the populist-nationalist government that is being formed
- The market has taken little from BOE Governor Carney and other officials speaking before Parliament
- Brazil COPOM releases its minutes; National Bank of Hungary is expected to keep rates steady at 0.9%
503= 100 HMA
507= 200 HMA